Friday, October 2, 2009

The New Garbage Day

Good morning,

In our old neighborhood the garbage got picked up on Monday. I went around the house on Sunday night and collected the trash and the recycling. Now our garbage gets picked up on Thursday so I get things put out on Wednesday evening. I tried through the years to remind myself to take out my head trash on Wednesday nights also. It of course works better sometimes than others but it helped to have a routine even though I knew their would be more head trash to take out next week just like their was garbage and recycling.

Now that the garbage is picked up on a different day it has disrupted my routine. Some weeks I think to take it out on Wednesday. I have had to be reminded to take it out on Sunday. The same is true for my head trash. I need to remind myself to take it out. Just like house garbage it accumulates unless I get rid of it. I CAN take it out but I have to remind myself to do it and I have to work at it.

Trust always that you have worth and value. You had worth and value before you had consciousness.

It's Friday. The weekend is near. Please be good. Drive your cars carefully. Ride with people who drive carefully. Treat yourself with respect, spend time with people who treat you with respect, treat other people with respect. Talk nice to yourself; you deserve it. I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you. Keep yourself whole physically and emotionally.

CYLP!

P

2 comments:

  1. Mr. P, THANK YOU! I love being able to read "A Few Words" every Friday! This, among many things, is something I miss from your class and it defiantly brightens my day!
    -Bjorg...a.k.a Bucky :)
    Have a great weekend P!

    ReplyDelete