Friday, July 9, 2010

My Hard Life: Part I

Some days I get up and say, “Nothing hurts, everything works”; it’s going to be a good day. Some days I try hard to remind myself that when nothing hurts and everything works that’s a lot. Some days I think I have a hard life.

Late last night I returned from some fishing in Eastern Washington. Fishing was difficult the first day. I pouted about that. Like I said, I have a hard life. It was good the second day and very good the third day.

My hip hurts from so much wading the last three days on uneven, slippery rocks. My ears don’t work as well as they used to. Maybe I really do have a hard life.

Yesterday I had a potential seller tell me that they have an in-law who is a real estate agent and they need to work with her. Grrr... That cinches it; I do have a hard life.

It’s sunny out. As the years pass, warm weather makes me more and more happy. My wife is beautiful. I had a transaction close today and another home that went pending this morning. Today, “Nothing hurts (very much) and everything works (pretty well)”. I think that’s pretty dang good. Maybe I don’t have a hard life after all.

It is the weekend. Please be good. Drive your cars carefully. Ride with people who drive carefully. Treat yourself with respect. Spend time with people who treat you with respect. Treat other people with respect. Talk nice to yourself; you deserve it. I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you. Keep yourself whole physically and emotionally.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment