Friday, January 29, 2010

No Easy Choices

I don’t understand. Life gets too confusing for me sometimes. There are so many things I just do not get! So much of what goes on in the world is a total mess. I can’t fix any of it. It just gets overwhelming sometimes. Personally, when someone I love is struggling I think it’s worse than when I am struggling myself. Whatever it is, I ache when someone I love is in pain. I worry, I fret, I grind my teeth at night; I imagine and project the worst. I can even get short of breath. I do what I can but too often it doesn’t help. I like to think that I am in control of my life. Some days that is easier to believe than others. I know that I am able to choose my own responses. I am response///able. Even knowing that doesn’t seem to help sometimes. Some days, there are no easy answers; all of the choices are difficult.

It is the weekend. Please be good. Drive your car carefully. Ride with people who drive carefully. Treat yourself with respect. Spend time with people who treat you with respect. Treat other people with respect. Talk nice to yourself; you deserve it. I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you. Keep yourself whole physically and emotionally..

No comments:

Post a Comment