Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy

I have been busy. That's a good thing. I showed homes last weekend. I listed a home on Thursday. I have also previewed several homes this past week. I am meeting with some potential new clients this coming week. They have a home in Kenmore on 2 acres. I have been working to determine the development value of their property versus the value to a homeowner. My new listing already has an offer. I will be presenting it later this afternoon.

My job list and my goal list for the year, the month, the week, and the day, almost always have more things than I can accomplish. Sometimes that frustrates me.

While I haven't had time to do any writing anything this week, I am very grateful for my new life. I remind myself how fortunate I am to be physically, mentally, and emotionally, capable of being busy. It is way to easy to take that for granted. I remind myself how fortunate I am to be busy as a real estate agent in this market, and how fortunate I am to be busy in so many other parts of my life.

I am busy. I'm not getting everything accomplished I would like to. How lucky could I be?

It’s the weekend. Please be good. Drive you car carefully. Ride with people who drive carefully. Treat yourself with respect. Spend time with people who treat you with respect. Treat other people with respect. Talk nice to yourself; you deserve it. I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you. Keep yourself whole physically and emotionally.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment