Friday, December 4, 2009

Pat, Carl, and Rhonda

I write three blogs--this one, a fishing blog, and a real estate blog. My post today is about something that happened while I was on the way back to the office from a meeting with a client. Please click the link to my real estate blog to see the story about Pat, Carl, and Rhonda. It is very much in the spirit of what I post in this blog.

http://jimpankiewicz.blogspot.com/

It is the weekend. Please be good. Drive your cars carefully. Ride with people who drive carefully. Treat yourself with respect. Spend time with people who treat you with respect. Treat other people with respect. Talk nice to yourself; you deserve it. I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you. Keep yourselves whole physically and emotionally.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment